Our convenient office location at the foot of the Tappan Zee Bridge in South Nyack, New York, allows us to serve our clients not only in Rockland County but throughout the Greater Hudson Valley Region, including Westchester, Orange, Sullivan, Putnam, and Dutchess Counties, as well as all five boroughs of New York City.
We have the background, experience, and capacity to handle just about any litigated matter, ranging from complex, commercial litigation, to constitutional property and civil rights claims, to claims involving significant personal injury, and beyond.
• Collected millions of dollars for clients who sustained catastrophic and/or life changing injuries due to the negligence, recklessness, or malpractice of others.
• Been the first and only lawyers in the country to use the environmental laws to force the closure of an adult bookstore in a local community.
• Achieved an historic victory (the first of its kind in over a century) over a local municipality which had sought to take our client’s private property by eminent domain.
• Fought for and obtained a disabled Iraqi war veteran’s insurance benefits.
• Successfully represented municipal clients in numerous litigations, arbitrations and appeals concerning municipal government matters and public labor relations matters before the NYS Public Employment Relations Board and Designated Arbitrators.
• Successfully enjoined trade name infringement and stopped unfair competition by a competing business of our client.
• Recovered substantial damages for private property owners whose water supply was polluted and contaminated by a municipality.
• Vindicated the 1st Amendment religious rights of our clients, including the right of a Christian group to display religious symbols on public property during Christmas, the right of a Muslim community to worship, and the right of an Orthodox community to housing.
• Prevailed in defense of a claim by a developer for lost business profits arising from a subdivision sale transaction.